Meat preservation and maturation units
Refrigeration split units for very low air circulation
Refrigeration splits units for medium temperature, with quasi-static evaporator for very low speed.
- Technical features
Meat preservation and maturation units are a split refrigeration systems for positive temperature applications, featuring a quasi-static evaporating unit with double air flow, and an axial low-noise or centrifugal condensing unit.
Quasistatic units are available in two configurations:
- MSF-U: Split systems with low-noise condensing unit and quasi-static double-flow evaporating unit.
- MSH-CU: Split systems with centrifugal condensing unit and quasi-static double-flow evaporating unit.
Quasi-static split systems are specifically recommended for unpacked meat preservation in cold rooms at temperature around 0 ºC.
Double airflow evaporating units feature fans operating at a minimum speed to emulate the natural air convection inside the cold room, just as in a static evaporating unit.
Minimum air speed prevents moisture loss from the stored goods and keeps the correct level of humidity inside the cold room to prevent bacterial growth on the meet surface.
Meat maturation (optional)
Maturation of meat requires the control of the relative humidity of the cold room in a certain range.
These units, are configured for cold rooms in the environment of 0ºC and in the range of 40 to 95 % of relative humidity.
Meat maturation units incorporate an advanced electronic regulation to control of the temperature and humidity inside the cold room. This control include dehumidification and humidification. On the other hand, this control include functions such us steam humidification of 3 kg / h capacity consisting of:
- Steam lances integrated in the evaporator unit.
- A submerged electrode generating cylinder with feed and water purge valves
- Electronic relative humidity controller in the cold room.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz or 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- Minimal R-134a or R-449A refrigerant load.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- Quasi-static evaporating unit with double air flow and axial motor fans at very low speed.
- High and low pressure switches.
- Built-in solenoid valve.
- Built-in thermostatic expansion valve.
- Electrical heater defrost.
- Drain pan.
- Flare-type connections (up to 1/2”-3/4”) and service valves.
- MCB protection.
- Liquid receiver.
- Refrigerant preload for 10 m piping.
- Multifunction electronic control with remote keyboard and digital regulation of condensing pressure.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure through fan speed variation (already included in 2/23 series and above).
- Coil protection grille.
- Built-in oil separator.
- Condenser coil polyurethane anti-corrosion treatment.
- Control for maturation of meat with humidification and dehumidification functions.
- Touch screen display.