- Technical features
Split refrigeration systems for positive temperature applications, featuring a quasi-static evaporating unit with double air flow, and an axial low-noise or centrifugal condensing unit.
Quasistatic units are available in two configurations:
- MSF-U: Split systems with low-noise condensing unit and quasi-static double-flow evaporating unit.
- MSH-CU: Split systems with centrifugal condensing unit and quasi-static double-flow evaporating unit.
Quasi-static split systems are specifically recommended for unpacked meat preservation in cold rooms at temperature around 0 ºC.
Double airflow evaporating units feature fans operating at a minimum speed to emulate the natural air convection inside the cold room, just as in a static evaporating unit.
Minimum air speed prevents moisture loss from the stored goods and keeps the correct level of humidity inside the cold room to prevent bacterial growth on the meet surface.
Meat maturation (optional)
Maturation of meat requires the control of the relative humidity of the cold room in a certain range.
Units for maturation of meat, are configured for cold rooms in the environment of 0 ºC and in the range of 40 % to 95 % of relative humidity.
These unit incorporate an advanced electronic regulation to control of the temperature and humidity inside the cold room, with dehumidification and humidification and functions with steam humidification of 3 kg / h capacity, consisting of: steam lances integrated in the evaporator
unit, a submerged electrode generating cylinder with feed and water purge valves, and electronic relative humidity controller in the cold room
- 230 V-I-50 Hz or 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Others voltages by request.
- Minimal R-134a or R-449A refrigerant load.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- Quasi-static evaporating unit with double air flow and axial motor fans at very low speed.
- High and low pressure switches.
- Built-in solenoid valve.
- Built-in thermostatic expansion valve.
- Electrical heater defrost.
- Stainless steel drain pan.
- Flare-type connections (up to 1/2”-3/4”) and service valves.
- MCB protection.
- Liquid receiver.
- Refrigerant preload for 10 m piping.
- Multifunction electronic control with remote keyboard and digital regulation of condensing pressure.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure through fan speed variation
(already included in 2/23 series and above).
- Coil protection grille.
- Built-in oil separator.
- Condenser coil polyurethane anti-corrosion treatment.
- Control for maturation of meat with humidification and dehumidification functions.
- Touch screen display.