Refrigeration split units with humidity control
Split high temperature refrigeration units and pasive relative humidity control.
- Technical features
IINTARCON High humidity series, are refrigeration split units for high temperatures comprising passive humidity control, specially designed to cover the storage needs of fruits and vegetables conservation, cut flower, wine cellar, fish, etc.
These units consist of a low-noise self-contained condensing unit or a centrifugal condensing unit, and a double flow low-profile evaporating unit, oversized for high humidity applications requiring passive control of relative humidity.
Besides, they include an advanced remote electronic control system to guarantee a certain temperature and a relative humidity among 60%-95%. It is posible to provide the units with humidifying kits and drying-heating kits.
High Humidity systems are available in two configurations:
- HSF-D series: low-noise self-contained condensing unit designed for outdoors installation (with triple acoustic isolation suitable to work under extreme ambient temperature up to 50ºC) and a double flow low-profile evaporating unit of high relative humidity, from 1,5 to 9,8 kW.
- HSH-CD series: horizontal centrifugal self-contained condensing unit (for indoors installation, and for ducting outdoors the hot condensation air flow) and a double flow low-profile evaporating unit of high relative humidity, from 1,3 to 9,7 kW.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz or 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Minimal R-134a / R-449A refrigerant load.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- High and low pressure switches.
- Evaporating unit designed for humidity control between 60 % and 95 %*.
- Built-in solenoid and thermostatic expansion valves.
- Air defrost.
- Stainless steel drain pan.
- Flare-type connections (up to 1/2”-3/4”) with service valves.
- MCB protection.
- Liquid receiver.
- Refrigerant preload for 10 m piping.
- Multifunction electronic control with temperature and humidity control and remote keyboard.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure through fan speed variation (already included in series 2/22 and above).
- Coil protection grille.
- Built-in active humidification kit.
- Dehumidification and heating kit.
- Built-in oil separator.
- Anti-corrosion evaporator coil coating.
- Anti-corrosion condensator coil coating.