Refrigeration split units with centrifugal condensation
Refrigeration centrifugal split units.
- Technical features
Split refrigeration units for small and medium size cold rooms, with horizontal centrifugal condensing unit and slim-type or cubic-type evaporating unit, for freezing and conservation of all kind of products.
Intarsplit series combines the latest refrigeration technologies with traditional tested solutions in a very compact design. They have a strong structure but featuring also a reduced weight, and reduced refrigerant load. They are built in galvanized steel with polyester paint.
They include a complete electronic regulation with remote controller and digital condensation control.
Intarsplit units are available in different configurations:
- MSH-C series: centrifugal motocondensing unit and slim-type evaporating unit for positive temperature, from 0,6 to 6,8 kW.
- BSH-C series: centrifugal motocondensing unit and slim-type evaporating unit for negative temperature, from 0,5 to 4,0 kW.
- MSH-CQ series: centrifugal motocondensing unit and cubic-type evaporating unit for positive temperature, from 3,2 to 7,2 kW.
- BSH-CQ series: centrifugal motocondensing unit and cubic-type evaporating unit for negative temperature, from 2,5 to 5,1 kW.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz or 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Minimal R-134a / R-449A refrigerant load.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor (noise insulation in 3-phases models).
- High and low pressure switches.
- Liquid receiver.
- Refrigerant preload for 10 m of piping.
- Thermostatic expansion valve.
- Electrical heater defrost (except ASH series).
- Stainless steel drain pan.
- Flare-type connections with service valves up to 3/8”-3/4”.
- 10 metres of electrical connections included (except for series 4 and 40 to 54).
- MCB protection.
- Multifunction electronic control with remote keyboard and digital regulation of condensing pressure.
- Liquid injection system for negative temperature models with R-449A.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Crankcase heater.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure:
axial version (N): series 3/33 and 4/43/44
centrifugal version (C): series 4/43/44
- Vertical airflow (centrifugal version).
- Rectangular to circular exhaust air adaptor.
- Built-in oil separator.
- Anti-corrosion evaporator coil coating.
- Anti-corrosion condensator coil coating.
- Larger sized multifunction electronic control.