Air-cooled glycol chiller
Air-cooled small capacity glycol or brine chillers for low-noise operation and compact self-supported casing.
- Technical features
Sigilus is a air-cooled small capacity glycol or brine chillers for low-noise operation and compact self supported casing built in galvanised steel sheet and polyester paint coating for outdoor installation.
- Indirect cooling systems.
- Operation with glycol water or brine.
- Reduced refrigerant charge.
- Built-in hydraulic group depending on the version.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz or 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- Reciprocating hermetic or scroll compressor, acoustically insulated, with discharge muffler (in reciprocating hermetic compressor), mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon and crankcase heater.
- Large surface condenser coil, copper pipes and aluminum fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 50 °C.
- Low rpm motor fans, mounted on nozzles with dynamically balanced blades and external protection grilles.
- Variable speed axial fan for proportional condensation pressure control (optional on single phase models).
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low pressure switches, ceramic filter and sight gauge.
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger.
- Electrical panel, with differential and overload protection for each compressor, fan/s and hydraulic pump.
- Liquid injection system for negative temperature models with R-449A.
- Hydraulic circuit made of copper pipe with flow switch, thermomanometer, air vent and drain valve. Threaded connections up to 2 1/2“.
- Hydraulic unit with glycol circulator pump, buffer tank, safety valve, mesh filter, air vent and fill valve.
- Proportional condensation control (standard on three-phase models).
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- External coil protection grid.