Chiller in silent air-condensed construction with glycol, water or brine and a low charge of R290.
- Technical features
Our R290 Sigilus is the range of chiller in silent air-condensed construction for commercial refrigeration applications, using a low propane charge as the primary refrigerant contained in the chiller, and water, glycol or brine as the secondary refrigerant for cold transport. These chiller plants are characterised by:
- A tropicalised design for ambient temperatures of 45°C.
- 100% factory tested equipment.
- Acoustically insulated scroll compressor.
- Built-in hydraulic unit.
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- R-290 refrigerant.
- Hermetic scroll compressor mounted on dampers and acoustically insulated, with internal clixon and crankcase heater.
- Large surface condensing coil, made of copper tubes and aluminium fins, with tropicalised sizing for ambient temperature of 50 ºC.
- Motor fan with proportional condensing pressure control by means of speed variation.
- Refrigeration circuit made of annealed copper tube equipped with ATEX high and low pressure switches, safety valves and filter.
- Hydraulic circuit with air vent, flow switch, fill/drain valve, thermometers and pressure gauges.
- Built-in hydraulic module.
- Electric power and control panel, with general differential protection, motor fan circuit breaker and compressor circuit breaker and thermistor.
- Electronic control with digital control interface.
- Acoustic and light alarm.
- Leak detector in the compressor compartment.
- Protective grille for external coil.
- Polyurethane coating on the condensing coil.
- Voltage and phase failure control.
Dimensions in mm.