Chillers in compact construction and outdoor installation for glycol.
- Technical features
Air-cooled water or glycol chillers for industrial applications. They are characterised by a very compact construction, designed for outdoor use, which integrates the semihermetic compressors, air condensers with V-coil arrangement, plate heat exchanger and the control panel.
- Built-in hydraulic circuit (optional).
- No need for machine room.
- Minimum refrigerant charge.
- Optimised compact system with minimum maintenance.
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- Semihermetic Copeland Stream compressors, damper-mounted and acoustically insulated, with power partialisation, rotalock service valves, crankcase heater and electronic protection and diagnostics module.
- High-efficiency condensing coils in V-arrangement, made of copper tubes and aluminium fins, with double-speed axial motor fans Ø 800 mm.
- Cooling circuits made of annealed copper or steel tube equipped with high and low pressure switches, service valves, filter and sight glass.
- Copper brazed stainless steel plate heat exchanger with anti-freeze heating element.
- Hydraulic circuit made of copper pipe with threaded connections, fill/drain valve, flow switch, thermometers and inlet/outlet pressure gauges. Threaded connections up to 2 1/2″ and following with flange connection.
- Electric control panel with thermal, magneto-thermal and differential protection for each compressor and fan.
- Electronic control with control of power stages, high and low pressure transducers, anti-freeze control and digital control interface.
- Integrated hydraulic unit (see page 114).
- Secondary pump and/or frequency converter.
- Variable speed EC electronic fans.
- Emergency control by means of adjustable thermostat, with manual activation in case of failure of the electronic controller.
- Anti-corrosion coating on condensing coil.
- Cooling circuit closing panels.
- Interior fairing of frigorific compartment.
- Motor guards with manual reset on compressors.
- Heat recovery (20 or 80 % condenser heat) for hot water generation.