Air-cooled glycol chillers
Air cooler glycol water chiller for large capacity industrial applications.
- Technical features
intarWatt is a air cooler glycol water chiller for large capacity industrial applications. Compact design for outdoor installations. Semihermetic compressor, air cooler with V coils, plate or tube heat exchanger.
- Indirect cooling systems.
- Operation with glycol water or brine.
- Reduced refrigerant charge.
- Built-in hydraulic group depending on the version.
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- Semihermetic compressors, mounted on shock absorbers and insulated acoustically with capacity modulation, rotalock service valves, crankcase heater, electronic module protection and diagnostics.
- High-efficiency V condensing coils, made of copper pipes and aluminum fins, Ø 800 mm double speed axial motor fans.
- Refrigeration circuits manufactured in annealed copper tube equipped with high and low pressure switches, check valves, safety valves, liquid receiver, filter and sight gauge.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger with cooper pipes and anti-ice heater.
- Hydraulic circuit made of copper pipe with flow switch, thermomanmeters, air vent and drain valve. Threaded connections up to 2 1/2“ and larger sizes with DN80 flange connection.
- Electrical panel with overload and differential pretention or each compressor and fan.
- Electronic control power amplifiers, high and low pressure. Defrost control, and digital display transducer.
- Integrated hydraulic unit with circulator pump (optional reserve pump), shut-off valves, retention valves, buffer tank, safety valve, mesh filter, air vent and drain valve.
- Buffer tank.
- Shell-tube heat exchanger.
- Secondary pump and/or variable frequency drive.
- Electronic EC variable speed fans.
- Emergency control by adjustable thermostat, with manual or automatic activation in case of failure of the electronic controller.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Heat recovery.
- Grid type casing panels.
- Motor protection with manual reset of compressors.