R290 intarCUBE – Full INVERTER
Glycol, water or brine chillers with reduced R290 load and Full INVERTER compressors.
- Technical features
Glycol chillers for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications with reduced R-290 load and FULL INVERTER compressors. The glycol chillers Full INVERTER with R290 are characterised by:
- Full INVERTER compressors.
- Natural refrigerant R-290.
- High energy efficiency.
- Easy installation.
What is the Full INVERTER system?
The Full INVERTER system provides precise control over the glycol supply temperature, in the face of a variable refrigeration demand. This system controls sequentially and simultaneously the capacity of the compressors, varying the motor speed from 30 to 70 Hz, and avoiding starts and stops, with significant energy savings.
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60Hz. Others voltages by request.
- Reduce refrigerant charge of R-290.
- Self-supporting body made of galvanised sheet steel with polyester weatherproof paint.
- Separate compressor compartment with leak detector and ATEX extraction fan (optional in WW series).
- Semihermetic R-290 compressors with unloaded start-up, with ATEX class crankcase heater, with Inverter drive in each compressor (Full INVERTER).
- Cooling circuit made of annealed copper tube with soldered connections, filter drier, ATEX high and low pressure switches, pressure transducers and temperature probes, and ducted safety valve by cooling circuit with common discharge.
- In WW without acoustic panel, one leak detector is equipped in sizes 1 and 2, two detectors in sizes 3 and 4, and three detectors in size 5. In WW with acoustic panel, a single detector and an ATEX centrifugal exhaust fan in continuous operation are equipped. In WT, a single detector and ATEX axial extraction fans in continuous operation are equipped.
- Microchannel condenser coils with Polyester Powder Coating treatment.
- Variable flow electronic fans.
- Stainless steel plate evaporators with electronic expansion valve.
- Hydraulic circuit made of copper pipe with threaded connections, fill/drain valve, air vent, flow switch, thermometers and inlet/outlet pressure gauges.
- Single electrical panel in WT, WW-1, WW-2, WW-3. Double electrical panel with independent electrical connection in WW-4 and WW-5. Watertight electrical control and power panel, with differential switch and magneto-thermal switch for manoeuvre. In WW-1: Differential switch and circuit breaker for each compressor and each fan. In WT, WW-2, WW-3, WW-4, WW-5: Common differential switch for compressor and fans, and circuit breaker for each compressor and for each condenser fan.
- Independent electrical connection to the extraction fan and leak detector, with differential and circuit breaker protection.
- Can be combined with external primary or secondary hydraulic groups GV series for WT units, or GW series (with connection possibility) for WW units.
- Programmable Emerson electronic control unit with refrigeration control with floating set point (external signal 0-10 V), condensing fan control with floating set point, pump control, external signal for Silence mode, alarm light and acoustic leak detection light.
- Change to Bitzer Full INVERTER compressor except 75HP models (on request).
- Partial (20 %) or total (100 %) heat recovery.
- Kit for low outdoor temperature operation (< -15ºC) with pressure control valves, 5L liquid receiver, electrical panel heating.
- Coil made of copper microtube and aluminium fins, with optional polyurethane corrosion protection.
- WT series only: Integrated primary hydraulic unit with glycol circulating pump, expansion tank, safety valve, mesh filter, thermometers and pressure gauges, air vent, drain port and service valves, with the possibility of a reserve pump.
- Electronic radial fans.
- Trigger coil in magneto-thermal control switch.
- Electronic controller and spare driver.