R-290 Glycol process chillers
Compact construction, with a small footprint, air condensation and an integrated hydraulic unit.
- Technical features
Glycol process chillers for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications, which use a reduced load of R-290 as a primary refrigerant, all contained in the chiller, and water, glycol or brine as a secondary refrigerant for the transport of cooling.
This unit is based on a compact construction, with a small footprint, air condensation and an integrated hydraulic unit. The refrigerant circuit is in an insulated compartment with leak detection and emergency ventilation.
- Weatherproof casing with separated compressor compartment, made in self-supporting galvanised steel sheet casing and polyester paint.
- Reduced load of R-290 refrigerant.
- Dual or triple R-290 scroll compressors with noise-insulation jackets; or R-290 semihermetic compressor with capacity control and soft starting. crankcase heaters with ATEX grade.
- Oil separator and oil equalisation line between compressors (Tandem); individual electronic oil injection for 3 and 4 compressors.
- Variable speed drive on one compressor.
- Micro-tube condensing coil with aluminium fins and 7 mm copper tubes.
- Variable speed EC fans.
- Plate heat exchanger with electronic expansion valve.
- Internal plate heat exchanger for liquid subcooling and suction superheating.
- Cooling circuit made of copper tube with soldered connections, dehydrating filter, ATEX pressure switches, ATEX pressure transducers and temperature probes.
- IP55 separated electrical board with ventilation fan. Individual Siemens protection devices for each compressors and fan.
- Dixell iPro controller, with variable cooling capacity control (only with inverter compressor) and condensing pressure control with floating setpoint.
- R290 leak detector, alarm light and buzzer, and emergency ventilation of compressor compartment with ATEX extraction fan.
- Inbuilt hydraulic circuit made of copper tube and threaded connections, with a fixed speed pump for glycol water with 15 mH2O available pressure, expansion vessel, relief valve, filter, thermometers, manometers, air vent, purge and service valves.
- Indoor version with EC plug fans for ducted air outlet, and ATEX grade centrigufal fan for emergency ventilation.
- Variable speed pump for variable glycol flow control.
- Emergency backup control with pressure switches.
- Anti-corrossion polyurethane coating on the condenser coil.
- Remote touchscreem control pad.
- Power-supply monitor.
- Silent-blocks for the installation of the chiller.
- Heat recovery heat exchanger (20 % or 80 % of condenser heat) for generation of hot water.