Chillers in compact construction and outdoor installation of glycol, water or brine and a low R290 charge.
- Technical features
Water, glycol or brine chiller for outdoor industrial refrigeration applications. Also, the R290 intarWatt chiller is characterised by:
- Built-in hydraulic unit (optional).
- Low refrigerant charge R-290.
- No need for machine room.
- Plug & Play system.
- Optimised compact system, with minimum maintenance.
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- Reduce refrigerant charge of R-290.
- Manufactured with galvanised steel casing and polyester paint.
- Semihermetic compressor tandem for R-290 with capacity control and unloaded start, crankcase heater.
- Oil separator and oil balancing line.
- Micro-tube V condensing coil with aluminium fins and 7 mm copper pipes.
- Two electronic fans per V with variable speed.
- Plate heat exchanger with electronic expansion valve per circuit.
- Heat exchanger for liquid subcooling and suction superheating.
- Cooling circuit made of annealed copper or steel tube with soldered connections, filter drier, ATEX high and low pressure switches, pressure transducers and temperature probes.
- Hydraulic circuit made of copper pipe with threaded or flanged connections, fill/drain valve, air vent, flow switch, thermometers and inlet/outlet pressure gauges.
- External IP55 electrical panel with extraction fan. Individual protection of compressors and fans.
- Progamable Emerson control, with variable refrigeration control (digital compressor only), condensing pressure control with floating set point, and variable glycol flow
- Hydraulic group.
- Variable flow pump to control glycol flow.
- Anti-corrosion treatment based on polyurethane coating for the condensing coil.
- Electronic control and spare driver.
- Silentblocks for equipment installation.
- Heat recovery (20 or 80 % condenser heat) for hot water generation.
- Independent compressor compartment with leak detector and ATEX extraction fans.