R290 Glycol process chillers
The MWW range counts with four modular sizes hosting a tandem or a single semihermetic compressor per module, air cooler with V coils, plate heat exchanger.
- Technical features
Glycol process chillers for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications, which uses a reduced load of R290 as a primary refrigerant, all contained in the chiller, and water, glycol or brine as a secondary refrigerant for the transport of cooling.
The MWW range has four modular sizes, formed by one or two semihermetic compressor per module, axial condenser with V coils and plate heat exchanger.
- Weatherproof construction made in galvanised steel sheet case and polyurethane coating.
- Reduced load of R290 refrigerant.
- Tandem or single R290 semihermetic compressors with capacity control and unloaded starting. Crankcase heaters with ATEX grade.
- Oil separator and oil equalisation line between compressors.
- V-shape micro-tube condensing coil with aluminium fins and 7 mm copper tubes.
- Two variable speed EC fans per V module.
- Plate heat exchanger with electronic expansion valve per module.
- Internal plate heat exchanger for liquid subcooling and suction superheating.
- Cooling circuit made in copper tube with soldened connections, dryer filter, ATEX pressure switches, ATEX pressure transducers and temperature probes.
- IP55 separated electrical board with ventilation fan. Individual Siemens protection devices for each compressor and fan.
- Dixell iPro controller, with variable cooling capacity control (only with digital compressor), condensing pressure control with floating setpoint.
- R290 leak detector, alarm light and buzzer, and emergency ventilation of compressor compartment with ATEX extraction fan.
- Indoor version with EC plug fans for ducted air outlet, and ATEX grade centrigufal fan for emergency ventilation.
- Variable speed pump for variable glycol flow control.
- Very-low ambient temperature version down to -20 ºC, with electrical board heater and condensing pressure control valves.
- Emergency backup control with pressure switches.
- Anti-corrossion polyurethane coating on the condenser coil.
- Remote touch control pad.
- Power-supply monitor.
- Silent-blocks for the installation of the chiller.
- Heat recovery heat exchanger (20 % or 80 % of condenser heat) for generation of hot water.