Heat on demand – Full INVERTER
Glycol, water or brine chiller plants with reduced R290 load and Full INVERTER compressors.
- Technical features
Water or glycol chiller plants for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications with reduced R-290 load and Full INVERTER compressors.
- Natural refrigerant R-290.
- High energy efficiency.
- Reduced plant occupation.
- Full INVERTER compressors
- Compatible with hydraulic units in evaporator and condenser.
What is the Full INVERTER system?
The Full INVERTER system provides precise control over the glycol supply temperature, in the face of a variable refrigeration demand. This system controls sequentially and simultaneously the capacity of the compressors, varying the motor speed from 30 to 70Hz, and avoiding starts and stops, with significant energy savings.
- Power supply 400V 3N 50Hz. Available in voltages with 60Hz frequency. Other voltages on request.
- Reduced load of R-290.
- Self-supporting bodywork in galvanised steel sheet with polyester paint for outdoor use.
- Semi-hermetic R-290 compressors with capacity control and unloaded start-up, with ATEX class crankcase heater. Inverter drive in each compressor (FULL INVERTER).
- Refrigeration circuits made of annealed copper tube, with soldered joints, filter drier, high and low pressure switches, pressure transducers, temperature probes and ducted safety valves.
- Stainless steel plate evaporator and condenser.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Forced ventilation in electrical panel.
- Hydraulic circuit made of copper tube with threaded connections or stainless steel with flanged connections, depending on size.
- Watertight electrical control and power panel, with independent compressor protection.
- Programmable Emerson electronic control unit with refrigeration control with floating set point (external signal 0-10V), remote stop-start, alarm and alarm light.Electronic flow switch.
- Models for high (outlet temperature +15ºC to 0ºC) / medium (outlet temperature -5ºC to -15ºC) and low temperature (outlet temperature -20ºC to -30ºC) applications.
- Hot water inlet temperature between +10ºC and +50ºC. Leak detection. Independent control panel for the hydraulic unit.
- Hydraulic unit with glycol circulating pump, expansion vessel, safety valve, mesh filter, thermometers and pressure gauges, air vent, drain connection and service valves. Cold and/or hot water. With or without back-up pump.
- Models available with Bitzer compressor (except 75 HP models).
- Leak detector.
- Bodywork with weatherproof acoustic paneling + atex extraction fan + differential air pressure switch.
- Bodywork with rodent-proof paneling prepared for outdoors.
- Electronic controller and spare driver.
- Compressor network analyser.
- Network analyser in general supply.
- Network analyser in general supply with current consumption prevention.
- Multitubular exchanger in evaporator and condenser.