Low noise split refrigeration units
Split systems for small and medium size cold rooms at positive and negative temperature.
- Technical features
Sigilus series is a refrigeration split system for outdoor installation.
Sigilus units combine the latest refrigeration technologies with traditional tested solutions in a very compact design. They have a strong structure but also feature a reduced weight, and reduced refrigerant load. They are built in galvanized steel with weatherproof polyester paint, and comprise a complete electronic regulation with remote controller and digital condensation control, with fast cooling and night mode to improve the efficiency
Sigilus units are available in differents configurations:
- MSF-N series: low-noise motocondensig unit and slim-type evaporating unit for positive temperature, from 0,7 to 7,6 kW
- BSF-N series: low-noise motocondensig unit and slim-type evaporating unit for low temperature, from 0,6 to 4 kW
- MSF-Q series: low-noise motocondensig unit and cubic-type evaporating unit for positive temperature, from 3,4 to 13,7 kW
- BSF-Q series: low-noise motocondensig unit and cubic-type evaporating unit for low temperature, from 2,5 to 9,7 kW
- 230 V-I-50 Hz or 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Minimal R-134a / R-449A refrigerant load.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor with double noise insulation, discharge muffler (for models 1 HP or more) and crankcase heater.
- Large surface L-shape condensing coil (straight for series 0 and 1).
- Low-speed and low-noise condensing motor fans.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure (as option for -N version).
- High and low pressure switches.
- Liquid receiver with refrigerant preload for 10 m of pipe.
- Evaporating unit: slim-type (-N version) or cubic-type (-Q version).
- Built-in thermostatic expansion and solenoid valves.
- Electrical heater defrost (except ASF series).
- Stainless steel drain pan.
- Flare-type connections (up to 1/2”-3/4”) and service valves.
- MCB protection.
- Multifunctional electronic control with remote keyboard.
- Liquid injection system for negative temperature models with R-449A.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure through fan speed variation (except series 0).
- Coil protection grille.
- Built-in oil separator.
- Anti-corrosion evaporator coil coating.
- Anti-corrosion condensator coil coating.
- Larger sized multifunction electronic control.