Low noise split refrigeration units
Split systems for small and medium size cold rooms at positive and negative temperature.
- Technical features
Sigilus series is a refrigeration split system for outdoor installation.
Sigilus units combine the latest refrigeration technologies with traditional tested solutions in a very compact design. They have a strong structure but also feature a reduced weight, and reduced refrigerant load. They are built in galvanized steel with weatherproof polyester paint, and comprise a complete electronic regulation with remote controller and digital condensation control, with fast cooling and night mode to improve the efficiency
Sigilus units are available in differents configurations:
- MSF-N series: low-noise motocondensig unit and slim-type evaporating unit for positive temperature, from 0,7 to 7,6 kW
- BSF-N series: low-noise motocondensig unit and slim-type evaporating unit for low temperature, from 0,6 to 4 kW
- MSF-Q series: low-noise motocondensig unit and cubic-type evaporating unit for positive temperature, from 3,4 to 13,7 kW
- BSF-Q series: low-noise motocondensig unit and cubic-type evaporating unit for low temperature, from 2,5 to 9,7 kW
- Reduced R-134a / R-404A / R-449A refrigerant load.
- Hermetic reciprocoating compressor
- Double compressor noise unsulation.
- L-shape large surface condensing coil (straight for 0, 1 series).
- Low-speed and low-noise condensing motor-fans.
- Proportional control of condensing temp (as an option for N series).
- High and low pressure switches.
- Discharge muffler (from 1 HP) and crankcase heater.
- Liquid receiver.
- Refrigerant preloaded for 15 m piping length.
- Slim-type (N series) or cubic-type evaporating unit (Q series).
- Inbuilt thermostatic expansion and solenoid valves.
- Electric heater defrosting.
- Stainless steel drain tray.
- Flare-type cooling connections (except for 3/8”-7/8”) with service valves.
- Motor MCB protection.
- Multifunctional electronic control with remote keyboard and digital regulation of condensing temperature.
- Proportional control of condensation temperature by fan speed variator.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Condensing coil protection grille..
- Electronic fans for evaporating unit