Refrigeration split units
Refrigeration split units for high temperature
- Technical features
High temperature refrigeration units specially designed for high temperature applications like working or packaging rooms and many other places at high temperature, with a double-flow low profile evaporating unit to guarantee the health and comfort conditions by low-speed air distribution.
These units integrate an advanced electrical board to control temperature with a remote control keyboard, comprising fast cooling and night mode to improve energetic efficiency.
High temperature systems are available in two configurations:
- ASF-D series: low-noise self-contained condensing unit designed for outdoors installation (with triple acoustic isolation suitable to work under extreme ambient temperature up to 50ºC) and a double flow low-profile evaporating unit for high temperature, from 1,9 to 17,6 kW.
- ASH-D series: horizontal axial self-contained condensing unit (for indoors installation) and a double flow low-profile evaporating unit for high temperature, from 1,3 to 12,2 kW.
- ASH-CD series: horizontal centrifugal self-contained condensing unit (for indoors installation, and for ducting outdoors the hot condensation air flow) and a double flow low-profile evaporating unit for high temperature, from 1,3 to 12,2 kW.
- Reduced refrigerant load.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- Passive relative humidity control.
- Low-noise double flow low-profile evaporating unit.
- High pressure and low pressure switches.
- Liquid receiver.
- Refrigerant precharge for up to 15 m pipe length.
- Thermostatic expansion valve and solenoid valve, integrated in evaporating unit.
- Air defrost.
- MCB protection.
- Stainless steel drain tray.
- Flare type connections (ready to solder in 1/2″-3/4″) with service valves.
- Multifunctional electronic control with remote control board and digital regulation of condensing temperature.
- Proportional condensation control by fan speed control.
- Change to 400V – III – 50Hz power supply.
- Condenser coil protection grille.
- Condensed water pump integrated in evaporating unit.
- Crankcase heate (horizontal version).
- Discharged air antireturn gate (horizontal centrifugal version).