Information about coronavirus or COVID-19INTARCON
KEYTER INTARCON GENAQ provide information about adopted all the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of our employees and our partners. Up to date we have not registered any trouble concerning the regular continuity of our activities in production chain or logistics coverage on European or extra European territories.
We inform you that:
- All production activities are proceeding at full operation.
- The entry and exit of goods have not been subject to any kind of restriction. Drivers entering our factories only need to comply with the hygiene regulations in force.
- Orders are being processed according to regular schedules. We have increased stocks to avoid supply problems.
- Scheduled meetings can be carried out virtually without any need to physically reach our company.
- All physical commercial activities are suspended. Only virtual activities will be carried outMany of our employees have been sent to work from home. Some departments have been split into two groups to work in shifts. In some days the full factory will work in two shifts.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information about the measures taken for the commercial management of this period.
We will keep you informed if there are any updates.
Aurelio García Álvarez