- Technical features
INTARCON Cubic-type evaporating units are designed to cover a wide range of cooling power in the most usual constructions.
These units are fully equipped with thermostatic expansion and solenoid valves (optionally with electronic expansion valve), as well as aspiration siphon and electronic control. These units, previously tested and featuring a new design, can be customized with different fin spacing.
To avoid ice making and to collect surface condensation, these evaporating units feature an insulated double tray. The top cover and capillaries are insulated as well. Low temperature units feature electrical heaters in capillaries area. Low and medium temperature units feauture electrical heaters in the tray as well as imbricated in coil (inside a tube to protect them). Other significant improvements in fans are their independent power supply as well as double-flow air insulation of each fan to avoir air recirculaton.
KH series: industrial cubic-type evaporating units for refrigeration at high medium, low temperature and deep freezing, with 4, 5, 7 or 10 mm fin spacing, and cooling power up to 86,6 kW.
- Refrigerant R-134a / R-449A.
- Solenoid valve in liquid line and thermostatic expansion valve, factory adjusted, inbuilt on the unit.
- High efficiency coils, built in copper pipes and aluminum fins, with 4, 5, 7 or 10 mm fin spacing.
- Stainless steel folding drain tray, with insulated double trays.
- Air defrosting system, and, as an option heaters, imbricated in coil and/or set up in drain tray
- Flexible drain pipe heater.
- High-flow axial motor-fans.
- Ready-to-solder cooling connections, with inbuilt suction trap.
- Electronic controller with relays for fan, solenoid valve coil and electrical heaters, and temperature probes
- Electrical heater defrosting.
- Electronic fan.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Humidification kit.
- Dehumidification and heater kit.
- ATEX fan.
- Textile ducts for air distribution.
- Long distance air streamer.
- Warm-up defrost duct