Vertical evaporating units for ultrafreezin in tunnels.
- Technical features
Vertical-mounted evaporating units designed for freezing tunnels, built in galvanised steel structure and bodywork with thermosetting polyester coating. These equipments are characterised by:
- High efficiency coils.
- Expansion and solenoid valves as standard.
- 100 % factory tested and adjusted units for the highest performance.
- Easy maintenance access and cleaning.
- Static available pressure: between 100 Pa.
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- Air-cooled high efficiency coils, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, with 10 mm fin spacing.
- Double stainless steel draining pan with easy access.
- Solenoid valve in liquid line and thermostatic expansion valve as standard.
- Flexible draining pan heater cable.
- High-flow axial motor fans operating at 1300 rpm and available static pressure up to 100 Pa.
- Ready-to-solder refrigeration connections, with suction trap air oil trap as standard.
- Adjustable height in 3 different positions to adapt to several models of carts.
- Electrical defrost heater inside the coil and over the drain pan.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Control and power board with electronic microcontroller and digital display, with differential protection MCB switch for heaters and fans, relays for control, cold room and defrost temperature probes, and operation LEDs.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.