- Technical features
NTARCON cubic-type evaporating units are designed to cover a wide range of cooling power in the most usual constructions.
These units are fully equipped with thermostatic expansion and solenoid valves (optionally with electronic expansion valve), as well as aspiration siphon and electronic control. Previously tested and featuring a new design, these units can be customized with different fin spacing.
This series is specially designed for freezing tunnels, available in 3 different heights thanks to adjustable brackets. They feature easy access for installation, cleaning and manteinance, being the evaporator and the coil supplied as spare parts to be assembled with simple installation.
To avoid ice making and to collect surface condensation, an insulating double tray is included. Electrical heaters are imbricated in coil (inside a tube to protect them) as well as set up in the tray.
- KV series: tunnel evaporating units are designed with 10 mm fin spacing, cooling capacity from 8,6 to 46,74 kW, and available static pressure between 100-120 Pa.
- Refrigerant R-449A.
- Solenoid valve in liquid line and thermostatic expansion valve, inbuilt on the unit and pre-adjusted in factory.
- High efficiency coils, built in copper pipes and aluminum fins, with 4 or 6 mm fin spacing.
- Stainless steel folding drain tray, with double tray with isolation between trays.
- Electrical defrosting heaters in drain tray and imbricated in coil.
- Flexible drain pipe heater.
- High-flow axial motor-fans.
- Ready-to-solder cooling connections, with inbuilt suction trap.
- Electronic controller with relays for fan, solenoid valve coil and electrical heaters, and temperature probes.
- 4 height position (300, 350, 400, 450 mm).
- Electronic fan.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- ATEX motor-fan.