Vertical evaporating units for ultrafreezin in tunnels.
- Technical features
- La documentation
Vertical-mounted evaporating units designed for freezing tunnels, built in galvanised steel structure and bodywork with thermosetting polyester coating. These equipments are characterised by:
- High efficiency coils.
- Expansion and solenoid valves as standard.
- 100 % factory tested and adjusted units for the highest performance.
- Easy maintenance access and cleaning.
- Static available pressure: between 100- 120 Pa.
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- Air-cooled high efficiency coils, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, with 10 mm fin spacing.
- Double stainless steel draining pan with easy access.
- Electrical heater defrost with heaters inside the coil and in the drain pan.
- Solenoid valve in liquid line and thermostatic expansion valve as standard.
- Flexible draining pan heater cable.
- High-flow axial motor fans operating at 1300 rpm and available static pressure up to 120 Pa.
- Ready-to-solder refrigeration connections, with suction trap air oil trap as standard.
- Adjustable height in 3 different positions to adapt to several models of carts.
* Height adjustable with 3 support positions to adjust the height to the pallet or trolley. The UKV series supports are configurable in 3 possible heights: 50, 100, 150 mm, in order to adapt to the different types of trolleys.