Industrial double-flow evaporating units with low-profile design.
- Technical features
Industrial double-flow evaporating units, in a low-profile design, with built-in regulation valves, and prewired electronic control, built-in galvanised steel shell with polyester coating. The industrial double-flow evaporating units are characterised by:
- High-efficiency batteries.
- Expansion and solenoid valves.
- 100 % factory tested and adjusted units for the highest performance.
- Prewired electronic control (optional).
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- Double high efficiency coils, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, with 4 or 6 mm fin spacing.
- Built-in solenoid valve in liquid line and built-in adjustable thermostatic expansion valve.
- Double stainless steel draining pan and insulation for negative temperature.
- Air defrost.
- Low-speed and low-noise axial motor fans.
- Ready-to-solder refrigeration connections, with oil suction trap.
- Electric defrosting by means of heating elements.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Control and power panel with electronic controller and digital display, with differential magneto-thermal protection of heaters and fans, 6 control relays, cold room and defrosting temperature probes, and operating LEDS.
- G3 filters on fans.
- Humidification / dehumidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion battery coating