For high, positive and negative temperature cold rooms.
- Technical features
Commercial cubic type evaporating unit, with built-in control valves, for high, positive and negative temperature cold rooms, built in galvanised steel structure and aluminium bodywork with polyester paint. The commercial cubic type evaporating units are characterised by:
- High efficiency coils.
- Expansion, solenoid and suction trap valves.
- 100 % factory tested and adjusted units for the highest performance.
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- High efficiency coils, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, with 4 or 6 mm fin spacing.
- Solenoid valve in liquid line and adjustable thermostatic expansion valve integrated in the unit.
- Air defrost.
- Axial motor fans with high air flow.
- Ready-to-solder refrigeration connections, with built-in suction trap.
- Flexible drain pipe heater (for BJC models).
- Electrical heater defrost with heaters inside the coil and draining pan.
- Hot gas defrost.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Control and power board with electronic microcontroller and digital display, with differential protection MCB switch for heaters and fans, 6 relays for control, cold room and defrost temperature probes, and operation leds.
- Built-in humidification / deshumidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.