- Technical features
INTARCON series are evaporating units slim-type are designed to cover a wide range of cooling capacity in the most usual constructions.
These units is characterized by been fully equipped with thermostatic expansion and solenoid valves (optionally with electronic expansion valve), as well as aspiration siphon and electronic control. These units can be set up with different fin spacing depending on your needs, with a new design of efficiency and reliability tested.
The evaporating units slim-type, are designed for small cold rooms. Are available in different constructions:
- JB series: refrigeration at positive and negative temperature, with fin spacing of 4, 5 and 6 mm, in a cooling capacity range from 0,7 to 9,9 kW in positive temperature and from 0,4 to 4,4 kW in negative temperature.
- Refrigerant R-134a / R-449A.
- Solenoid valve in liquid line and thermostatic expansion valve, factory adjusted, inbuilt on the unit.
- High efficiency coils, built in copper pipes and aluminum fins, with 4, 5 or 6 mm fin spacing.
- Stainless steel folding drain tray.
- Defrosting by air, and optionally heaters in drain tray and imbricated in coil.
- Flexible drain pipe heater (for negative temperature models).
- High flow axial motor-fans.
- Ready-to-solder cooling connections, with inbuilt suction trap.
- Electronic controller with relays for fan, soilenoid valve coil and electrical heaters, and temperature probes, with 5 metres long electrical connection wires and 3 metres long power supply wires.
- Electrical heater defrosting.
- Electronic fan.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- ATEX fan.