Cubic-type evaporating unit for high, positive and negative temperature cold rooms.
- Technical features
Cubic type evaporating unit, with built-in regulation valves, for high, positive and negative temperature cold rooms, built in galvanised steel shell with polyester coating. The cubic type evaporating units are characterised by:
- High efficiency coils.
- Integrated expansion valve, solenoid valve and suction siphon.
- Factory set equipment for optimum cooling performance.
- Double insulated defrost tray in negative temperature models.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- High efficiency coils, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, with 4 or 6 mm fin spacing.
- Double stainless steel draining pan and insulation for negative temperature.
- Solenoid valve in liquid line and thermostatic expansion valve as standard.
- Air defrost.
- Motor fans axial with high air flow.
- Ready-to-solder refrigeration connections, with built-in suction trap.
- Flexible drain pipe heater (for BKC models).
- Electrical heater defrost with heaters inside the coil (change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply).
- Hot gas defrosting.
- Electrical expansion valve.
- Control and power board with electronic microcontroller and digital display, with MCB switch for heaters and fans, 6 relays for control, cold room and defrost temperature probes, and operation leds.
- Built-in humidification / deshumidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Long-range fan streamer.
- Fan collar heater.
- ATEX fans.