Slim-type air cooler with glycol water for small cold room at high and positive temperature.
- Technical features
Slim type air-cooled with glycol water, equipped with control valves and optional pre-wired electronic control, built in aluminium body with polyester paint, for small cold rooms at high and medium temperatures.. These units are characterised by:
- Glycol water.
- High efficiency battery.
- Integrated solenoid valve.
- Pre-wired electronic control (optional).
- 230V 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- High efficiency air cooling coil, made of copper tubes and aluminium fins, with 4 and 6 mm fin pitch.
- Stainless steel condensate tray (only AJB-NH series).
- High-flow axial motor fans.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol water.
- Air defrosting.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Solenoid regulating valve integrated in the unit.
- Electric defrosting by heating elements in coil and condensate tray.
- Electronic control unit with fan control relays and solenoid coil, and cold room and defrosting temperature probes.
- Electronic fans.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.