Slim-type air cooler with glycol water or brine for small cold room at high and positive temperature.
- Technical features
Slim-type air cooler with glycol water or brine, with built-in regulation valves, and pre-wired electronic control, built in galvanised steel sheel casing with polyester paint coating, for small cold room at high and positive temperature.
- Wide power range.
- Operation with glycol water or brine.
- Built-in solenoid valves.
- Simple installation.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- High flow axial motor fans.
- Hydraulic circuit optimised for glycol water.
- High efficiency coils with copper pipes and aluminum fins with fin spacing 4 and 6 mm.
- Folding stainless steel condensed liquid drain pan.
- Air defrost.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Built-in solenoid control valve.
- Electrical heater defrost with heaters inside the coil and in the drain pan.
- Electronic switchboard with control relays to fan, solenoid valve, cold room and defrost temperature probes.
- Electronic fans.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- 3-way valve.