Air-cooler with glycol
Commecial cubic-type air-cooler, for their operation with glycol water or brine
- Technical features
Commecial cubic-type air-cooler, for their operation with glycol water or brine, with built-in regulation valves, and pre-wired electronic control, built in galvanised steel sheel casing with polyester paint coating.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz power supply.
- High efficiency double coils, in cooper tubes and aluminium fins, with 6 mm fin spacing.
- Air defrost.
- Stainless steel drain pan.
- Low-speed and low-noise axial motor fans.
- Hydraulic circuit optimised to operate with glycol water.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Built-in solenoid control valve.
- Defrost with electric heating elements integrated in coil and condensate drain pan.
- Electronic control with relays for fan control, solenoid valve, cold room and defrost temperature probes.
- Humidification / dehumidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- 3-way valve.