Industrial cubic type
Industrial air coolers for large cold rooms with glycol.
Industrial air coolers for large cold rooms with glycol or brine as secondary refrigerant, built in galvanised sheet steel bodywork with polyester coating.
- Large surface area coils.
- Easy installation.
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- 5/8″ copper tube bore and aluminium fins, in large exchange surface geometry, with 4.5 and 7 mm fin spacing.
- Long-range axial motor fans Ø 630 and Ø 800 mm.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Design pressure: 10 bar.
- Electric defrosting by overlapping heating elements in coil and condensate tray.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.