Industrial double-flow air-cooler, in a double-flow low-profile design, for operation with glycol water or brine.
- Technical features
Industrial double-flow air-cooler, in a double-flow low-profile design, for operation with glycol water or brine, with built-in regulation valves, and pre-wired electronic control, casing in galvanised steel sheet with structure and shell polyester paint coating.
- Wide power range.
- Operation with glycol water or brine.
- Built-in solenoid valves.
- Simple installation.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz or 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- High efficiency double coils, in cooper tubes and aluminium fins, with 4 or 6 mm fin spacing.
- Air defrost.
- Stainless steel drain pan.
- Low-speed and low-noise axial motor fans.
- Hydraulic circuit optimised to operate with glycol water.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Built-in solenoid control valve.
- Defrost with electric heating elements integrated in coil and condensate drain pan.
- Electric panel with electronic control with digital display and overload circuit breaker, protection for heaters, 6 relays, chamber, and desfrost temperature probes and operational light.
- Humidification / dehumidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- 3-way valve.