Industrial double-flow air-cooler, in a double-flow low-profile design, for operation with glycol water or brine.
- Technical features
Industrial air-cooling units of double-flow ceiling type, with glycol water or brine, equipped with control valves, built in galvanised steel structure and steel bodywork with polyester paint. These equipments are characterised by:
- Glycol water or brine.
- Large working rooms.
- Integrated solenoid valve.
- Pre-wired electronic control.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- High efficiency double air cooling coil, made of copper tubes and aluminium fins, with 4 and 6 mm fin pitch.
- Air defrosting.
- Stainless steel hinged condensate tray.
- Low speed low noise axial motor fans.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for operation with glycol water.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Solenoid control valve integrated in the unit.
- Electric defrosting by heating elements in coil and condensate tray.
- Control and power panel with electronic microprocessor and digital display, with magneto-thermal protection of heaters and fans, 6 control relays, chamber and defrosting temperature probes, and operation indicator lights.
- Humidification / dehumidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- 3-way valve.