double air flow
Double air flow air coolers operating with glycol water or brine for refrigeration at positive or negative temperature.
- Technical features
INTARCON Roof-top air coolers, with double air-flow and glycol water, specially designed to meet a wide range of power needs. These units comprise solenoid valve and prewired electronic control.
They are particularly suitable for working rooms or any other space needing a minimum air flow, since they feature low-noise fans
- In-built solenoid valve
- High performance cooling coil, with 5 or 6 mm fins
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol water
- Removable stainless drain tray for condensed water
- Air defrosting system or, as an option, electric defrosting system by imbricated resistances either in coil and/or in condensation drain-tray
- Low-noise axial motor-fan
- Pre-wired electronic control
- Glycol water system
- Thread hydraulic connection
- Defrosting Electric resistances, imbricated either in coil and/or in drain-tray
- In-built condensate pump
- Anticorrosive coating in coil
- Filters in motorfans
- Humidifying kit
- Heating & dehumidification kit.