Double air flow
Double air flow air coolers operating with glycol water or brine for refrigeration at positive or negative temperature.
- Technical features
Double-flow ceiling-type air-cooled units, with glycol water or brine, equipped with control valves and pre-wired electronic control, built in galvanised steel structure and aluminium body with polyester paint. These units are characterised by:
- Glycol water or brine.
- High efficiency coil.
- Integrated solenoid valve.
- Pre-wired electronic control.
- High comfort with low noise level.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- High efficiency air cooling coil, made of copper tubes and aluminium fins, with 4 and 6 mm fin pitch.
- Stainless steel insulated condensate tray.
- Low speed silent axial motor fans.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol water.
- Air defrosting.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Solenoid control valve integrated in the unit.
- Electric defrosting by heating elements in coil and condensate tray.
- Electronic control unit with fan control relays and solenoid oil, cold room and defrosting temperature probes.
- G3 filters on fans.
- Dehumidification / humidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- 3-way valve.