Double air flow
Double air flow air coolers operating with glycol water or brine for refrigeration at positive or negative temperature.
- Technical features
INTARCON Roof-top air coolers, with double air-flow and glycol water, specially designed to meet a wide range of power needs. These units comprise solenoid valve and prewired electronic control.
They are particularly suitable for working rooms or any other space needing a minimum air flow, since they feature low-noise fans
- 230 V-I-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- In-built solenoid valve.
- High performance cooling coil, with 5 or 6 mm fins.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol water.
- Removable stainless drain tray for condensed water.
- Air defrosting system or, as an option, electric defrosting system by imbricated resistances either in coil and/or in condensation drain-tray.
- Low-noise axial motor-fan.
- Pre-wired electronic control.
- Glycol water system.
- Thread hydraulic connection.
- Defrosting Electric resistances, imbricated either in coil and/or in drain-tray.
- In-built condensate pump.
- Anticorrosive coating in coil.
- Filters in motorfans.
- Humidifying kit.
- Heating & dehumidification kit.