- Technical features
INTARCON cubic type air coolers, with glycol water are specially designed to meet a wide range of power needs. These units comprise solenoid valve and prewired electronic control and are made of bodywork and structure in galvanised and pre-lacquered stainless steel.
They are particularly suitable for medium size cold rooms of low-medium temperature, with 5 mm fins and a range of powers of 2,6 to 7,2 kW for medium temperature, and 1,1 to 3,0 kW for low temperature.
- In-built solenoid valve.
- High performance cooling coil, with 5 fins.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol water.
- Removable stainless drain tray for condensed water.
- Flexible drain resistance (for low temperature models).
- Air defrosting system or, as an option, electric defrosting system by imbricated resistances either in coil and/or in condensation drain-tray.
- Long range (1300 rpm) axial motor fans.
- Control and power device.
- Glycol water system.
- Thread hydraulic connections.
- Electric defrosting system.
- Anticorrosive coating in coil.
- Filters in motor-fans.
- Humidifying kit.
- Heating & dehumidification kit.
- Long range streamer.