Cubic type air coolers operating with glycol water or brine for refrigeration at positive or negative temperature.
- Technical features
Commercial cubic type air-cooled chillers, with glycol, equipped with control valves and optional pre-wired electronic control, built in galvanised steel structure and aluminium body with polyester paint. These equipments are characterised by:
- Glycol water or brine.
- High efficiency coil.
- Integrated solenoid valve.
- 230V 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- High efficiency air cooling coil, made of copper tubes and aluminium fins, with 6 mm fin pitch.
- Air defrosting.
- Axial motor fans.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol water.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Solenoid control valve integrated in the unit.
- Electric defrosting by heating elements in coil and condensate tray.
- Electronic control unit with fan control relays and solenoid coil, and chamber and defrosting temperature probes.
- Humidification / dehumidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.