Industrial cubic type
Industrial cubic type air coolers operating with glycol water or brine for refrigeration at positive or negative temperature.
- Technical features
Industrial cubic air-cooled units, with glycol water, equipped with control valves, for high, positive and negative temperature cold rooms, built in galvanised steel structure and bodywork with polyester paint. These equipments are characterised by:
- Glycol water or brine.
- High efficiency coils.
- Integrated solenoid valve.
- Double defrost tray.
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- High efficiency air cooling coil, made of copper tubes and aluminium fins, with 4 and 5 mm fin spacing.
- Air defrosting.
- Double stainless steel hinged condensate tray.
- High-flow axial fans at 1300 rpm.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol water.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Solenoid valve for control integrated in the unit.
- Electric defrosting by means of resistors embedded in coil and condensate tray.
- Electronic control unit with fan control relays and solenoid coil, as well as chamber temperature and defrosting probes.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.