Low-noise motocondensing units
Low-noise motocondensing units for outdoors installation, for positive and negative temperature applications.
- Technical features
Sigilus low-noise motocondensing unit is specially designed for outdoors installation to operate with medium-low temperature evaporating units. It features switchboard electronic control and therefore it only needs connection between condensing and evaporating units.
Low-noise construction and tropicalized design (up to 50º ambient temperature), to meet the most demanding installation needs.
- MDF-N / BDF-N series: electronic version for positive temperature, from 1,0 to 10,7 kW (evaporation temp. -10ºC), and negative temperature from 0,7 to 7,8 kW (evaporating temp. -30ºC).
- MDF-M / BDF-M : electromechanical version for positive temperature, from 1,0 to 10,7 kW (evaporation temp. -10ºC), and negative temperature from 0,7 to 7,8 kW (evaporating temp. -30ºC).
- MDF-V / BDF-V: multi-service version for positive temperature, from 3,2 to 13,5 kW (evaporation temp. -10ºC), and negative temperature from 2,2 to 8,7 kW (evaporating temp. -30ºC).
- R-134a / R-449A refrigerant, other refrigerants by request.
- Reciprocating hermetic compressor, acoustically insulated, with discharge muffler, mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon and crankcase heater.
- Large surface condenser coil, copper pipes and aluminum fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 50 °C.
- Low speed axial motor fan.
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low pressure switches, ceramic filter and sight gauge.
- Digital control of condensation pressure with the optional electrical board, and all-nothing condensation control in condensers without electrical panel.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure through fan speed variation (incluyed from MDF-NY-2086, MDF-NG-1038 models).
- Full control and power board with compressor and motor fan protection.
- Electronic regulation with control pad (version -N with optional electrical board).
- Built-in oil separator (version -V).
- Liquid injection system for negative temperature models with R-449A.
- Version -N
• Without electrical board. Is designed for on/off operation depending on the suction pressure (pump-down).
• With electrical board. Electronic controller to manage the condensing unit and the evaporator built-in solenoid valve as an option.
• Version -V. Multiservice with VRC system. The multiservice version features VRC system to adjust the refrigerant flow to the demand of the evaporators, keeping the pressure constant in suction the line. The VRC system is composed of a set of pressure and temperature regulation valves to progressively modulate cooling capacity from
100 % to 10 % of its nominal capacity, while reducing energy consumption and preventing compressor overheating.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Built-in oil separator (already included in -V version).
- Built-in solenoid valve (except -V version).
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Coil protection grille.
- Proportional condensation control by fan speed variation (models from 1015 up to 1074 with R-134a, and models from 1014 up to 1034 in PT with R-449A, and from 1026 up to 1074 in NT with R-449A).
- Control and power panel with electronic control unit for management of condenser and evaporator.
•Larger sized multifunction electronic control.
- V version – VRC system (with oil separator).