Axial and centrifugal motocondensing units
Axial and centrifugal motocondensing units for positive or low temperature refrigeration
- Technical features
Intarbox series are centrifugal motocondensing units for indoor installations with low air circulation, like small engine rooms, suspended ceiling, or where it is needed to avoid room overheating (i.e. kitchen). They include switchboard electronic control and are able to serve medium and low temperature evaporating units.
- MDH-C / BDH-C series: electronic version for positive temperature, from 0,6 to 6,5 kW (evaporation temp. -10ºC), and negative temperature from 0,6 to 3,8 kW (evaporation temp. -30ºC).
- MDH-CM / BDH-CM series: electromechanical version for positive temperature, from 0,6 to 6,5 kW (evaporation temp. -10ºC), and negative temperature from 0,6 to 3,8 kW (evaporation temp. -30ºC).
- MDH-CV / BDH-CV series: multi-service version for positive temperature, from 4,2 to 6,5 kW (evaporation temp. -10ºC), and negative temperature from 3,1 to 3,8 kW (evaporation temp. -30ºC).
- R-134a / R-449A, other refrigerants by request.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor mounted on shock absorbers, with discharge muffler and internal klixon.
- High performance condensing coil in copper pipes and aluminium fins.
- Centrifugal motor fan with available static pressure for a ducted outlet of condenser hot air (centrifugal version).
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with HP and LP switches, filter dryer, liquid receiver and sight gauge.
- Digital control of condensation pressure with the optional electrical board, and all-nothing condensation control with condensers without electrical panel.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure through fan speed variation (included in MDH series 4).
- Full control and power board with compressor and motor fan protection.
- Electronic regulation with evaporator control pad (version -N with optional electrical board).
- Built-in oil separator (version -V).
- Liquid injection system for negative temperature models with R-449A.
- Version -N: Without electrical board. Designed for on/off operation depending on the suction pressure (pump-down). With electrical board as an option. Electronic controller to manage the condensing unit and the evaporator built-in solenoid valve as an option.
- Version -V /multi-service): The multiservice version features VRC system to adjust the refrigerant flow to the demand of the evaporators, keeping the pressure constant in suction the line. The VRC system is composed of a set of pressure and temperature regulation valves to progressively modulate cooling capacity from 100 % to 10 % of its nominal capacity, while reducing energy consumption and preventing compressor overheating.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure through speed variation (axial 3 series and centrifugal 0 up to 3 series).
- Built-in oil separator (already included in -V version).
- Crankase heater.
- Built-in solenoid valve with body and coil (except for -V version).
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Non-return damper (centrifugal version).
- Adaptation of air discharge to circular duct.
- Vertical discharge (centrifugal version).
- Control and power panel with electronic control unit for management of condenser and evaporator.
- Larger sized multifunction electronic control.
- V version – Multi-service version with VRC system (with oil separator). Table models with.
Refrigeration scheme DH – Centrifugal
Dimensions DH- Centrifuge