Industrial refrigeration compact units
Packaged refrigeration units for refrigerated storage designed for outdoor installation through a cold room wall
- Technical features
Superblock series are compact refrigeration units for outdoors and wall-mounting installation of cold rooms.
R290 superblock series combines the latest refrigeration technologies with traditional effective solutions. They are able to operate under extreme weather conditions with minimum maintenance needs. Superblock units are environmentally friendly: providing high performance, a low ecological refrigerant load in hermetic refrigeration circuit and low noise emission rate.
- ACH series: high temperature application for cold rooms, working rooms, pre cold rooms and refrigerated loading docks (5 to 20ºC)
- MCH series: preservation of generic products at medium temperature cold rooms (-5 to 5ºC)
- HCH series: positive temperature cold rooms with high humidity needs, e.g. fruits and vegetables store (0 to 10ºC)
- BCH series: Negative temperature cold rooms for freezing (-35 to -15ºC)
- 400 V-III-50 Hz / 460 V-III-60 Hz power supply. Other voltages by request.
- R290 refrigerant.
- Semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor, placed in the condeser air flow, with discharge muffler, oil separator, mounted on shock absorbers, with internal clixon and ATEX crankcase heater, multistage capacity control and unloaded start.
- Refrigerant leak sensor in both condenser and evaporator.
- Large area condensing coil, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 45 ºC.
- Aluminum drain pan.
- Proportional control of condensation temperature by fan speed control.
- Axicool long-range evaporator axial motor fans, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low ATEX pressure switches, ceramic dryer filter, sight glass and thermostatic expansion valve preadjusted at factory.
- Hot gas defrost for MCH, BCH, and air defrost for ACH.
- Heat exchanger for liquid subcooling and suction superheating.
- IP55 full control and power electric panel, with thermal and differential magnetothermal protection for compressor/s, fan/s and heaters.
- Multifunction iPro electronic control with remote digital display.
- Mounting template for installation on insulation panel (series 4 and 5).
- Insulated panel injected polyurethane with 45 kg/m3 density.
- ACH – air defrost and oversized condenser.
- MCH – hot gas defrost and oversized evaporator to keep a relative humidity between 80 % and 85 %.
- BCH – hot gas defrost and electric heater for drain pipe.
- Made-to-measure extension structure for through-wall assembly.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Protection system for low voltage and phase failure.
- Electrical heaters (ACH and MCH).