Commercial roof-top units
Roof-top monoblock units for small-size chiller and freezer cold rooms, for ceiling panel installation.
- As an Option
Intartop series are monoblock refrigeration units for a roof-top installation in a cold-room. Every unit has been previously tested to ensure an optimal and uninterrupted operation under extreme conditions.
- Series MCR-N / BCR-N: Roof-top monoblock units, cooling capacities from 0,6 to 2,5 kW for chilling and from 0,5 to 1,7 kW for freezing.
- Series MCR-C / BCR-C: Centrifugal roof-top monoblock units, cooling capacities from 0,8 to 2,5 kW for chilling and from 0,5 to 1,7 kW for freezing.
- Tropicalised design for perfomance under outside temperature up to 45 ºC
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Hot gas defrosting with temperature control
- Packaged unit with refrigerant load below 2.5 kg
- R-134a / R-449A refrigerant load below 1,5 kg.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- High and low pressure switches.
- Thermostatic expansion valve.
- MCB switch.
- Hot gas defrost.
- Stainless steel drain pan.
- Evaporation of condensed water.
- Cold room light and door-switch cable.
- Door heater cable (only for BCR series).
- Evaporator case made in sandwich panel with 50 mm polyurethane insulation, internally covered in steel sheet.
- Multifunction electronic control.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Door micro-switch. +
- Non-return damper (centrifugal version).
- Adaptation of air discharge to circular duct.
- Vertical discharge (centrifugal version).
- Evaporator coil epoxy anti-corrosion treatment.
- Change to R-452A refrigerant for negative temperature.