intarCUBE A2L approved
Compact refrigeration unit
Ultra-compact, sound-insulated condensing unit with progressive capacity control for commercial refrigeration.
- Technical features
The intarCUBE A2L approved range of footprint condensing units has been designed for medium capacity centralised commercial refrigeration applications, equipped with semi-hermetic compressors and designed to operate with either R-449A refrigerant or low GWP (< 150) slightly flammable R-454C refrigerant. The new intarCUBE A2L approved units are positioned as an efficient and safe, low-cost investment, becoming a very good alternative to comply with the medium-term regulatory framework on fluorinated gases in the European Union. These equipments are characterised by:
- A2L certified units.
- R-449A and R-454C refrigerants.
- Free of F-Gas tax (R-454C).
- F-Gas 2022 and Ecodesign compliant.
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- Semi-hermetic Bitzer Ecoline compressors, with rotalock service valves, mounted on dampers, with crankcase resistance.
- Compressor compartment with safety ventilation against the risk of explosive atmospheres.
- Condenser coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins, with air circuit separated from the compressor compartment.
- Axial or EC radial condensation fans, with independent air volumes
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low pressure switches, ceramic dryer filter, liquid receiver and sight glass.
- Individualised electronic oil injection system per compressor (on 2-compressor models)
- Full control panel integrated in the unit, with differential, MCB protection for compressors and fans.
- Certification of the condensing unit as a whole (Ecodesign, pressure equipment, etc.).
- CRII capacity control system on compressor.
- Anti-corrosion coating of condenser coil.
- Automatic emergency manoeuvre.
- Low voltage and phase change protection.
- Heat recovery (20 or 80 % condenser heat) for hot water generation.
- Safety system for monitoring the risk of explosive atmospheres, for installation in machinery rooms.