CO2 refrigeration system
Cooling capacity of 20 to 60 kW (NT + PT).
- Technical features
ECO2CUBE transcritical CO2 air-cooled plants with double suction, parallel compressor and refrigerated gas-cooler integrated for medium power commercial cooling applications from 20 to 60 kW.
- Casing built with galvanized steel sheet with epoxy paint for outdoor use with electrical panel and Gas-Cooler.
- Available at 60 Hz. Voltages to consult.
- Dorin CO2 semi-hermetic compressor rack: 2 PT compressors, 1 parallel compressor
and up to 2 NT compressors, with rotalock valves.
- Inverter capacity control per group of compressors (optional in NT).
- Variable speed axial or radial (optional) fans with EC motors.
- High pressure sector (SP = 120 bar) made with copper microtubes and equipped with:
– Separator – oil trap accumulator with filter and electronic oil injection on each compressor.
– Condenser / gas-cooler, made with copper microtubes and aluminum fins.
– Internal economizer to ensure sufficient superheat in the parallel compressor suction.
– High pressure switch, double safety valve.
– Double gas-cooler pressure control valve.
- Intermediate pressure sector (SP = 52 bar) made of copper tubing and equipped with:
– High pressure liquid CO2 container with double safety valve.
– Pressure regulating valve (flash-gas) with medium pressure relief. To the positive tempreature suction line.
– Sub cooler to ensure of the liquid line subcooling.
– Liquid line with filter drier and sight glass.
- Positive temperature suction line (SP = 45 bar), made of copper tubing and equipped with a double safety valve.
- Negative temperature suction line (SP = 30 bar), made of copper tubing and equipped with a double safety valve.
- Heat recovery for Sanitary hot water or heating.
- Hot gas defrost.
- Double electronic emergency control.
- Filters on the negative and positive temperature suction lines.
- Particle separator in negative and / or positive suction lines
- Emergency group.
- Radial fans with EC motor for indoor setup.