CO2 evaporating units
CO2 cubic-type evaporating unit for high, positive and negative temperature cold rooms.
- Technical features
Cubic type CO2 evaporating unit, with built-in control valves, for high, positive and negative temperature cold rooms, built in galvanised steel shell with polyester coating. The cubic type CO2 evaporating units are characterised by:
- High efficiency coils.
- Electronic expansion valves and suction siphon.
- 100 % factory tested and adjusted units for the highest performance.
- Double insulated defrost tray in negative temperature models.
- 230V 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- High efficiency coils, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, with 6 mm fin spacing.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Double stainless steel draining pan and insulation for negative temperature.
- Motor fans axial with high air flow.
- Ready-to-solder refrigeration connections, with built-in suction trap.
- Flexible drainage resistor (only for negative temperature models).
- Electrical heater defrost with heaters inside the coil (change to 400V 3N 50Hz power supply).
- Hot CO2 defrosting (consult us).
- Electric defrosting by means of heating elements. Control panel with electrical protection and electronic control unit for controlling the expansion valve driver, fans and defrosting, and light alarm.
- Humidification / dehumidification / heating kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.