CO2 evaporating units
For high, medium, low temperature and deep-freezing.
- Technical features
CO2 optimised evaporating units, industrial cubic type, equipped with regulating and electronically controlled valves, for positive and negative temperature cold rooms. These units are built in galvanised steel shell with polyester coating. In addition, these units stand out for:
- Plug and play installation.
- High-efficiency batteries optimised for CO2.
- Built-in electronic valve andfactory pre-adjusted.
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- High efficiency coils, built in copper pipes and aluminum fins, with 4, 7 or 10 mm fin spacing.
- Electronic expansion valve, and high-flow axial motor fans.
- Refrigerant connections to be soldered, with suction siphon integrated in the unit.
- Electric defrosting by means of resistance embedded in coil and tray.
- Control panel with electrical protection and electronic control unit for control of the expansion valve, fans and defrosting, light alarm and expansion valve, fans and defrosting, light alarm.
- Humidification/dehumidification/stuffing kit.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.