Waterloop evaporating units
Condensation by a water circuit
Commercial refrigeration system.
- Technical features
Waterloop evaporator units with compressor are compact units for installation inside small cold rooms, designed with natural refrigerant R-290 and waterloop condensed. These units are characterised by:
- Compact unit condensed by water.
- Minimal R290 refrigerant charge.
- Easy and safe installation with connection to the condensation water circuit.
Installation of a closed loop water evaporator unit with an air cooler and general electrical panel:
Compact R290 system
The waterloop evaporator units are hermetically sealed compact systems with a minimum charge of R290, exempt from the application EN 378. They have a minimum R290 refrigerant charge lower than the practical limit of the refrigerated volume.
Electrical board (optional)
Electrical power and control board for outside installation.
- MCB protection of compressor and manoeuvre.
- Electronic control with temperature control and recording of maximum and minimum temperatures.
- Jet Cool function.
- Energy saving function.
- Optional air condenser management with waterloop temperature control and frost protection.
- 230V 50Hz or 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- R-290 refrigerant charge low than 0.25 kg.
- Bodywork in aluminium sheet and structure in galvanised steel lacquered in polyester paint.
- Alternative hermetic or scroll compressor integrated in thermally insulated compartment, with crankcase heater.
- Refrigeration circuit in annealed copper tube, with high pressure switch, filter drier and load valve.
- Evaporation coil in copper pipes and aluminium fins, thermostatic expansion valve and hot gas defrost.
- Axial motor fans.
- Stainless steel brazed plates heat exchanger.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Control panel in white lacquered sheet metal cabinet, with MCB protection and multifunction electronic control (optional).
- Electrical board for one unit.
- Electrical board for two units in the same cold room.
- Water solenoid valve for multi-equipment waterloop installation.