Industrial refrigeration compact units
Packaged refrigeration units for refrigerated storage designed for outdoor installation through a cold room wall.
- Technical features
Refrigeration monoblock units built in a galvanised steel shell with polyester coating, designed for outdoor installation through a cold room wall, with easy maintenance access through thinged panels. These equipments are characterised by:
- High cooling capacity in reduced volume.
- Tropicalised design for ambient temperature up to 45 ºC.
- 100 % factory tested.
- Scroll compressors, with noise insulation.
- ACH – High temperature (9 ºC…15 ºC) Monoblock units designed for high temperature application cold rooms, handling and process rooms, ante rooms and refrigerated loading docks.
- MCH – Positive temperature (-5 ºC…10 ºC) Monoblock units designed for preservation of generic products in medium temperature cold rooms.
- BCH – Negative temperature (-30 ºC…-15 ºC) Monoblock units designed for preservation of frozen products in negative temperature cold rooms.
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- Scroll compressors with noise insulation, mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon and crankcase heater.
- Large area condensing coil, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 45 ºC.
- High efficiency evaporating coil, in copper pipes and aluminium fins.
- Low-speed condenser motor fans, with internal electronic protection, mounted on nozzle, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Proportional control of condensation temperature by fan speed control.
- Long-range evaporator axial motor fans, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low pressure switches, ceramic dryer filter, sight glass and thermostatic expansion valve pre-adjusted at factory.
- Hot gas defrost for MCH, and BCH series, and air defrost for ACH series.
- Full control and power electric panel, with thermal and differential magnetothermal protection for compressor/s, fan/s and heaters.
- Multifunctional electronic control with remote control keyboard.
- Mounting template for installation on insulation panel (4 and 5 series).
- Indoor/outdoor insulated panel injected polyurethane with 45 kg/m3 density.
- Liquid and vapour injection system for negative temperature models with R449A.
- ACH – High temperature (9 ºC…15 ºC): Air defrost and oversized condenser.
- MCH – Positive temperature (-5 ºC…10 ºC): Hot gas defrost and oversized evaporator to keep a relative humidity between 80 % and 85 %.
- BCH – Negative temperature (-30 ºC…-15 ºC): Hot gas defrost and oversized evaporator to keep a relative humidity around 95 %.
- Made-to-measure extension structure for through-wall assembly.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Mounting template for installation on insulation panel (included 4 and 5 series).
- Protection system for voltage drops and phase failures.
- Long range air streamer in evaporating fans.
- Bi-temperature (BCH – Negative temperature -30 ºC…-15 ºC). Equipment for medium and low temperature operation (except 15 and 30 HP models).