Industrial refrigeration compact units
Packaged refrigeration units for refrigerated storage designed for outdoor installation through a cold room wall.
- Technical features
Superblock series are compact refrigeration units for outdoors and wall-mounting installation of cold rooms.
Superblock series combines the latest refrigeration technologies with traditional effective solutions. They are able to operate under extreme weather conditions with minimum maintenance needs. Superblock units are environmentally friendly: providing high performance, a low ecological refrigerant load in hermetic refrigeration circuit and low noise emission rate.
- ACH series: high temperature application for cold rooms, working rooms, pre cold rooms and refrigerated loading docks (5 to 20ºC)
- MCH series: preservation of generic products at medium temperature cold rooms (-5 to 5ºC)
- HCH series: positive temperature cold rooms with high humidity needs, e.g. fruits and vegetables store (0 to 10ºC)
- BCH series: Negative temperature cold rooms for freezing (-35 to -15ºC)
- 400V-III-50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- Refrigerants R-449A / R-452A.
- Hermetic reciprocating or scroll compressors, with noise insulation, discharge muffler (for reciprocating compressor models), mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon and crankcase heater.
- Large area condensing coil, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 45 ºC.
- High efficiency evaporating coil, in copper pipes and aluminium fins, with 5 / 7 mm fin spacing.
- Stainless steel drain tray.
- Low-speed condensing motor-fans, with internal electronic protection, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Long-range evaporating axial motor-fans, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Proportional control of condensation temperature by fan speed control.
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low pressure switches, dehydratant ceramic filter and thermostatic expansion valve pre-adjusted at factory.
- Hot gas defrosting for MCH, HCH and BCH series, and air defrosting for ACH series.
- Electrical heater defrosting available as an option.
- Full control and power panel, with thermal and magnetothermal protection for compressor/s, fan/s and heaters.
- Multifunctional electronic control with remote control keyboard.
- Insulating pad in injected polyurethane with 45 kg/m³ density.
- Made-on-measure extension structure for trough-wall assembly.
- Anticorrosion coil coating.
- Electric defrosting heaters inside coil.
- Long range air streamer in evaporating fans (for 1 and 3 series).
- Powered motor-fans for textile and fabric ducts with an available pressure of 80 Pa.
- Electronic regulation in a master/slave connection for up to 8 units.
- Optional module for external communication by ModBus protocol and RS485 connection.
- Protection system for voltage drop and phase failure.