NH3 condensing units – ammolite
- Technical Features
Direct expansion ammonia refrigeration condensing unit with low charge technology developed by INTARCON for low temperature industrial applications. Compact air-condensed construction and built in galvanised steel body and chassis with polyester paint, for outdoor installation. These NH3 condensing unit is characterised by:
- Plug & Play.
- Low ammonia charge.
- No machine room.
- No water consumption.
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- Semihermetic screw compressors with variable speed permanent magnet motor.
- Suction filter, check valve, suction and discharge valves integrated in the compressor.
- Miscible oil with return through suction, no bleeding required.
- High efficiency vertical oil separator.
- Tropicalised condenser with aluminium microchannel coils, with Polyester Powder Coating.
- Oil cooler with stainless steel tube coils and aluminium fins.
- Variable speed EC motor fans for condensing pressure and oil temperature control.
- Stainless steel cooling circuit with liquid container. Filter service valves, sight glasses, pressure switches and high and low pressure transducers.
- Stainless steel hydraulic circuit with fill/drain valve, air vent, flow switch, inlet and outlet thermometers and pressure gauges
- Closed economiser with plate heat exchanger for liquid subcooling and medium pressure injection.
- Electrical power and control panel. Integrated compressor variator. Differential protection, magneto-thermal and individual thermal protection for compressor and fans.
- Electronic control with digital control board, cooling capacity control, condensation control, VI variation by solenoid, start and stop sequence, compressor, fans and pumps safeties. Web interface and external communication.
- Heat recovery for production of hot defrost glycol.
- Total heat recovery.
- Stainless steel tube condenser and aluminium fins.
- Hydraulic group for accumulation and pumping of hot glycol.