NH3 ammolite chiller
- Technical features
Industrial refrigeration chiller with low ammonia charge technology developed by INTARCON, for positive and negative temperature air-condensed applications. Compact construction built in galvanised steel body and chassis with polyester paint, for outdoor installation.
- Plug & Play.
- Low ammonia charge.
- No machine room.
- No water consumption.
Do you want to know more about our
NH3 ammolite chiller ?
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request.
- Semihermetic screw compressors with variable speed permanent magnet motor. Suction filter, oil filter, discharge check valve. Suction and discharge valves integrated in the compressor.
- Miscible oil with return through suction, no bleeding required.
- High efficiency vertical oil separator.
- Tropicalised condenser with aluminium microchannel coils, with Polyester Powder Coating.
- Oil cooler with stainless steel tube coils and aluminium fins.
- Variable speed EC motor fans for condensing pressure and oil temperature control.
- Evaporator with stainless steel welded plates with stainless steel welding.
- Electronic expansion valve, and electronic liquid injection valve for compressor cooling in extreme conditions.
- Stainless steel refrigeration circuit with decanter. Filter service valves, sight glasses, pressure switches and high and low pressure transducers.
- Stainless steel hydraulic circuit with fill/drain valve, air vent, flow switch, inlet and outlet thermometers and pressure gauges
- Closed economiser with plate heat exchanger for liquid subcooling and medium pressure injection (only in negative temperature models).
- Electrical control panel. Integrated compressor variator. Differential protection. Individual magnetothermal and thermal protection for compressor and fans.
- Electronic control with digital control panel, cooling capacity control, condensation control, VI variation by solenoid, start/stop sequence, compressor, fan and pump safety and stop sequence, compressor/s, fans and pumps safeties. Web interface and external communication.
- Multi-tube stainless steel tube evaporator.
- Stainless steel tube condenser and aluminium fins.
- Variable glycol flow rate.
- Partial heat recovery (20 %).
- Total heat recovery (80 %).
- Hydraulic unit with back-up pump.