Compact refrigeration unit
Compact units designed for mini-ceiling refrigeration and freezing chambers with R290.
- Technical Features
Compact monoblock water cooled condensing rooftop unit for medium and low temperature refrigeration. CR-VHD waterloop units are hermetically sealed compact systems with minimum R-290 charge, exempt from RSIF Regulation and EN 378. They have a minimum R-290 refrigerant charge below the practical limit of the refrigerated volume. They stand out for:
- Compact water-condensed equipment.
- Energy-efficient natural refrigerant R-290.
- Designed for extreme ambient conditions, with water temperatures up to 50ºC.
- Power supply 230V 50Hz or 400V 3N 50Hz. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages on request. R-290 refrigerant charge, less than 150 gr per circuit.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor(s).
- Hot gas defrost.
- Evaporator coil with anti-corrosion treatment by cataphoresis.
- Single / double refrigeration circuit.
- Water solenoid valve for multi-equipment installation in water circuit (without assembly).
- Maritime packaging.
- Master-slave (alternating + simultaneous).
- Door micro-switch.
- Voltage control.
- Water temperature: -10 to +5 °C.
- Without water solenoid valve.