Condensation by a water circuit
Commercial refrigeration system.
- Technical features
Dry cooler with built-in hydraulic group, in a low-noise construction, designed for heat dissipation of the refrigeration equipment condensation waterloop.
- Low sound level with double acoustic insulation.
- Tropicalised design for ambient temperature up to 45 ºC as standard.
Waterloop drycoolers (CWF-2 up to 8) incorporate an electronic control with the next functions:
- Variation of the water pump flow adapting to the demand, depending on the impulsion pressure.
- Waterloop temperature control by fan speed variation, with floating setpoint.
- Frost protection.
- 230 V-I-50 Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Other voltages by request.
- Axial EC motor fans (except CWF-0 and CWF-1).
- High efficiency water coils with copper pipes and aluminium fins.
- Hydraulic group with variable flow electronic pump, expansion valve, security valve, filter, thermo-manometres and auto-fill valve included.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Electric power panel with protection of hydraulic pump, fan motor and speed regulator (except CWF-0 and CWF-1).
- Water coil anti-corrosion polyurethane coating.
- Coil protection grille:
- Series 0 up to 4.
- Series 6 and 8.