With glycol water or industrial cubic type brine for or refrigeration at medium and low temperature.
- Technical features
Industrial air coolers for large cold rooms with glycol or brine as secondary refrigerant, built in galvanised sheet steel bodywork with polyester coating The industrial cubic air coolers are characterised by:
- Large surface area coils.
- Easy installation.
- 400V 3N 50Hz power supply. Available in 60 Hz. Others voltages by request.
- 5/8″ copper tube bore and aluminium fins, in large exchange surface geometry, with 4.5 and 7 mm fin spacing.
- Long-range axial motor fans Ø 630 and Ø 800 mm.
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol.
- Threaded hydraulic connections.
- Design pressure: 10 bar.
- Electric defrosting by overlapping heating elements in coil and condensate tray.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.