Refrigeration units for cellars conditions
Wine cellar refrigeration split systems with low-noise axial or centrifugal condensing unit and double-flow low-profile evaporating unit.
- Technical features
Refrigeration systems for cellars conditions, in low-noise axial or centrifugal condensation, and double-flow low-profile evaporating unit with heating function, humidification /dehumidification system and condensed water pump. Available in monoblock construction with axial or centrifugal condensation.
- VSF-G series: low-noise self-contained condensing unit designed for outdoors installation (with triple acoustic isolation suitable to work under extreme ambient temperature up to 50ºC) and a double flow low-profile evaporating unit, up to 10,1 kW.
- VSH-CG series: centrifugal self-contained condensing unit (for indoors installation, and for ducting outdoors the hot condensation air flow) and a double flow low-profile evaporating unit, up to 10,4 kW.
- VCR-N/-C series: roof-top monoblock units with axial or centrifugal condensation, up to 3,2 kW.
Units specially designed for applications like:
- Bottled wine preservation.
- Cigars conservation.
- Cold meat small-sized drying.
- Cheese drying.
- Wine in barrel preservation.
- Refrigeration of other kind of areas requiring high temperature and
- Reduced R134a / R404A / R449A refrigerant load.
- Active humidity control.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- High and low pressure switches.
- Double-flow low-profile evaporating unit with heaters and humidification / dehumidification active system.
- Antocorrosion coated evaporation coil.
- Air defrosting.
- Inbuilt thermostatic expansion and solenoid valves in the evaporating unit.
- Stainless steel drain tray and condensed water pump.
- Flare-type cooling connections (up to 1/2”-3/4”) and service valves.
- Magnetothermal protection.
- Liquid receiver with refrigerant preload for 15 m piping length.
Proportional control of condensing temperature (series VSF and VSH 4/43) and digital control of condensing temperature (series VSH 2/22 and 3/33).
- Multifunctional electronic dual control for temperature and humidity, and remote keyboard.
- Air filter.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Electrical defrosting.
- Back-flow damper in fan outlet (serie VCR-C).