Commercial roof-top units
Roof-top monoblock units for small-size chiller and freezer cold rooms, for ceiling panel installation.
- As an Option
Intartop series are monoblock refrigeration units for a roof-top installation in a cold-room. Every unit has been previously tested to ensure an optimal and uninterrupted operation under extreme conditions.
- Series MCR-N / BCR-N: Roof-top monoblock units, cooling capacities from 0,6 to 2,5 kW for chilling and from 0,5 to 1,7 kW for freezing.
- Series MCR-C / BCR-C: Centrifugal roof-top monoblock units, cooling capacities from 0,8 to 2,5 kW for chilling and from 0,5 to 1,7 kW for freezing.
- Tropicalised design for perfomance under outside temperature up to 45 ºC
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Hot gas defrosting with temperature control
- Packaged unit with refrigerant load below 2.5 kg
- R134a / R404A / R449A refrigerant load below 2,5 kg.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- High and low pressure switches.
- Thermostatic expansion valve (except for MCR models below 1,5 HP, featuring capillary expansion).
- MCB switch.
- Hot gas defrosting.
- Stainless steel drain tray..
- Self-evaporation of condensed water.
- Cold room light and door switch cable.
- Door electric heater cable (only for BCR series).
- Evaporator casing made in sandwich panel of 50 mm polyurethane foam, internally covered with a stainless steel shell.
- Multifunctional electronic regulation.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Thermostatic expansion valve (for MCR models below 1,5 HP).
- Door switch.
- Back-flow damper in fan outlet (for centrifugal models).