Air-cooled glycol chillers
Air-cooled glycol or brine chillers with low-noise operation and compact self supported casing
- Technical features
Air-cooled glycol or brine chillers with low-noise operation and compact self supported casing built in galvanized steel sheet and polyester paint coating for outdoor installation.
- Indirect cooling systems.
- Operation with glycol water or brine.
- Reduced refrigerant charge.
- Built-in hydraulic group depending on the version.
- 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Rack of scroll compressor mounted on shock absorbers, acoustically insulated with rotalock service valve, internal clixon, crankcase heater and check valves and discharge muffler (models with reciprocating hermetic compressor).
- Large surface U condenser coil in copper pipes and aluminum fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature of 45 °C.
- Electronic axial motors fan (except series 1) for proportional condensation pressure control with internal electronic protection, mounted in nozzle propellers and dynamically balanced blades and external protection grilles.
- Proportional control of condensation pressure.
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger with defrost heater.
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low pressure switches, pressure transducers, check valves, service valves, thermostatic expansion valve, sight gauge and filter.
- Hydraulic circuit made of copper pipe with flow switch, thermomanometer, air vent and drain valve. Threaded connections up to 2 1/2“.
- Electric panel, with general differential protection (only for units with 1 compressor and 1 fan) or individual, and MCB for compressor/s, fan/s and hydraulic pumps.
- Electronic board with multi-step capacity control, high and low pressure transducers, anti-ice control and digital display interface.
- Liquid injection system for negative temperature models with R-449A.
- Hydraulic unit with integrated circulator pump (reserve pump optional), shut-off valves, retention valves, buffer tank, safety valve, mesh filter, air vent and drain valve.
- Buffer tank.
- Secondary circuit pump with variable capacity.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Emergency operation by adjustable thermostat, with manual or automatic activation in the event of electronic controller failure.
- External communication with ModBus protocol and RS485 connection.