Refrigeration plant centrifugal
Refrigeration centrifugal plants intarCUBE for positive or negative temperature.
- Technical features
intarCUBE centrifugal chillers are able to serve a group of evaporating units thanks to a centralized cooling system. Thanks to their medium pressure centrifugal fans to duct condensation hot air flow, they are specially designed for indoor installation where there is low air circulation, like small engine rooms, suspended ceiling, or where it is needed to avoid room overheating (i.e. kitchen).
- MDV series: Positive temperature, from 6,9 to 46,5 kW. With hermetic reciprocating compressors.
- C version: electronic version.
- CM version: electromecanic version (only series 5).
- CV version: system for cooling capacity regulation version.
- BDV series: Negative temperature, from 4,9 to 43,1.
- C/SC version: electronic version with hermetic reciprocating compressors and Scroll compressor respectively.
- CM/SCM version: electromecanic version (only series 5) with hermetic reciprocating compressors and Scroll compressor respectively.
- CV version: system for cooling capacity regulation version with hermetic reciprocating compressors.
- High performance in minimum space.
- Tropicalized design for ambient temperature up to 45 ºC.
- Low maintenance, with easy removable panels.
- VRC (variable refrigerant capacity) system as an option.
- Refrigerant R-134a
- Medium-pressure centrifugal motor-fans to duct condensing hot air.
- Hermetic reciprocating or scroll compressors, with noise insulation, discharge muffler (for reciprocating compressor models), mounted on shock absorbers, internal klixon and crankcase heater.
- Fan speed control for condensation temperature.
- Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low pressure switches, ceramic dehydratant filter, liquid receiver and sight glass.
- Full control and power panel, with compressor and for motor-fan protection, and electronic regulation.
- VRC (Variable Refrigerant Capacity) system
- Oil separator.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Back-flow damper in fan outlet.
- Protection system for voltage drop and phase failure.