Glycol water refrigeration
Cold rooms refrigeration units, with glycol water as secondary refrigerant.
Hydronic cooling equipment for cold rooms are indirect cooling systems consisting of an air condensed glycol chiller plus an air cooler unit with glycol as secundary fluid, built-in a common control board with electronic regulation.
- AHF-D series: Hydronic systems for process rooms with double-flow air cooler, from 2,1 to 13,5 kW, for cold room temperature of 10ºC.
- MHF-N series: Hydronic systems for small cold rooms with slim-type air cooler, from 0,2 to 3,4 kW, for cold room temperature of 0ºC.
- MHF-D series: Hydronic systems for conservation rooms with double-flow air cooler, from 1,6 to 8,1 kW, for cold room temperature of 0ºC.
- MHF-Q series: Hydronic systems for cold rooms with cubic-type, from 2,6 to 10,0 kW, for cold room temperature of 0ºC.
- Operating with propylene glycol.
- R134a low refrigerant charge.
- Control board and hydraulic group.
- Tropicalised design for ambient temperature up to 50 ºC.
- Electronic control with additional remote control.
- Self-sopporting glycol chiller casing built in galvanized steel sheet and polyester paint coating.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor insulated with acoustic jacket, discharge muffler, mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon.
- Condensing coil in L, with copper pipes and aluminium fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 50 ºC.
- Low-speed condensing motor fans, with internal electronic protection, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure (three-phase models).
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger.
- R-134a cooling circuit, equipped with HP and LP switches, filter dryer and thermostatic expansion valve.
- Hydraulic group with glycol circulation pump, expansion tank, safety valve, strainer, air vent and filling valve.
- Electronic control board with electronic control for cold room set point temperature, glycol water temperature, defrost cycles, compressor protection and anti-ice protection.
- Air cooler with glycol water, self-supporting casing built in galvanized steel sheet and polyester paint coating.
- High performance cooling coil, built in copper pipes and aluminium fins.
- High-flow axial motor fans.
- Bottom cover with removable defrost drain pan in stainless steel.
- Air defrost for high temperature and electrical defrost for positive temperature.
R134a + glycol water
Hydronic systems use a solution of propylene glycol as a secondary refrigerant, and ecological R134a as refrigerant fluid in a compact circuit with very low refrigerant charge.
- Food-safe compatibility.
- Innocuous to the environment.
- In liquid state under pressure and ambient temperature.
- Thermophysical properties similar to water.
- Freezing temperature: -18 ºC.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure (single-phase models).
- Evaporator coil epoxy anti-corrosion treatment.
- Condenser coil polyurethane anti-corrosion treatment.
- Coil protection grille.
- Refrigerant R-290.