Hydronic cooling equipment for cold rooms are indirect cooling systems consisting of an air condensed glycol chiller plus an air cooler unit with glycol as secundary fluid, built-in a common control board with electronic regulation.
- AHF-D series: Hydronic systems for process rooms with double-flow air cooler, from 2,1 to 13,5 kW, for cold room temperature of 10ºC.
- MHF-N series: Hydronic systems for small cold rooms with slim-type air cooler, from 0,2 to 3,4 kW, for cold room temperature of 0ºC.
- MHF-D series: Hydronic systems for conservation rooms with double-flow air cooler, from 1,6 to 8,1 kW, for cold room temperature of 0ºC.
- MHF-Q series: Hydronic systems for cold rooms with cubic-type, from 2,6 to 10,0 kW, for cold room temperature of 0ºC.
- Operating with propylene glycol.
- R134a low refrigerant charge.
- Control board and hydraulic group.
- Tropicalised design for ambient temperature up to 50 ºC.
- Electronic control with additional remote control.
- Self-sopporting glycol chiller casing built in galvanized steel sheet and polyester paint coating.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor insulated with acoustic jacket, discharge muffler, mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon.
- Condensing coil in L, with copper pipes and aluminium fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 50 ºC.
- Low-speed condensing motor fans, with internal electronic protection, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure (three-phase models).
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger.
- R-134a cooling circuit, equipped with HP and LP switches, filter dryer and thermostatic expansion valve.
- Hydraulic group with glycol circulation pump, expansion tank, safety valve, strainer, air vent and filling valve.
- Electronic control board with electronic control for cold room set point temperature, glycol water temperature, defrost cycles, compressor protection and anti-ice protection.
- Air cooler with glycol water, self-supporting casing built in galvanized steel sheet and polyester paint coating.
- High performance cooling coil, built in copper pipes and aluminium fins.
- High-flow axial motor fans.
- Bottom cover with removable defrost drain pan in stainless steel.
- Air defrost for high temperature and electrical defrost for positive temperature.
R134a + glycol water
Hydronic systems use a solution of propylene glycol as a secondary refrigerant, and ecological R134a as refrigerant fluid in a compact circuit with very low refrigerant charge.
- Food-safe compatibility.
- Innocuous to the environment.
- In liquid state under pressure and ambient temperature.
- Thermophysical properties similar to water.
- Freezing temperature: -18 ºC.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure (single-phase models).
- Evaporator coil epoxy anti-corrosion treatment.
- Condenser coil polyurethane anti-corrosion treatment.
- Coil protection grille.
- Refrigerant R-290.