INTARCON cubic type air cooler units with glycol water are specially designed to meet a wide range of power needs. These units comprise solenoid valve and prewired electronic control. The structure and bodywork are made of pre-lacquered and galvanised stainless steel.
They are particularly suitable for medium size cold rooms for medium and low temperature, with 5 mm fins and a range of power of 3,9 to 23,6 kW for medium temperature, and 1,6 to 9,9 kW for low temperature.
- In-built solenoid valve
- High performance cooling coil, with 5 fins
- Optimised hydraulic circuit for glycol water
- Removable stainless drain tray for condensed water
- Flexible drain resistance (for low temperature models)
- Air defrosting system or, as an option, electric defrosting system by imbricated resistances either in coil and/or in condensation drain-tray
- Long stream (1300 rmp) axial motor-fans.
- Pre-wired electronic control
- Glycol water system
- Thread hydraulic connection
- Electric defrosting
- Anticorrosive coating in coil
- Filters in motorfans
- Humidifying kit
- Heating & dehumidification kit.
- Long range streamer