New cooling calculator
Intarcon launches its new online cooling calculator for coldrooms and refrigeration units. This tool is targeted to the professionals in the refrgieration sector, and has a set of calculation modules for the most usual engineering calculations:
- Calculation of cold rooms, process rooms and blast cooling tunnels.
- Calculation and selection of refrigeration equipment.
- Calculation and selection of evaporating units
- Calculation and selection of condensing units.
- Calculation of cooling pipes
- Refrigerant rules for thermodynamic properties.
- Psychrometric properties of moist air.
The cooling calculator includes an advanced calculation method for refrigeration systems, based on calculation rules suggested by ASHRAE, refrigerant properties by REFPROP from the NIST and updated thermodynamic correlations for the calculation of heat transfer coefficient.
The cooling calculator meets ecodesign requirements for condensing units by providing the necessary parameters for ecodesign evaluation, such as COP performance coefficient and SEPR seasonal energy performance ratio according to EN13215 standard.
The cooling calculators has following advanced features:
- Real time calculation.
- Quick result with many default parameters.
- Analysis of results and design recommendations.
- Available in several languages.
- Responsive them por PC, tablet and mobile screens.
- Print view.
- Quick switch of measure units .
- Technical, imperial or metric measure systems.
Access the cooling calculator here: intarcon.calcooling.com