INTARBLOCK series are monoblock refrigeration units for wall-mounting installation in small cold rooms to freeze or store all kind of products.
INTARBLOCK SERIES combines both refrigeration technologies and traditional solutions, featuring a very compact design, a high degree of robustness, low weight and a minimum refrigerant load. The structure and body are built in prelacquered galvanised steel shell and polyester paint.
Every unit has been fully tested in factory to guarantee an optimal and non-stopped performance under the most severe conditions.
- Series MCV-N / BCV-N: Monoblock units are designed for plug-in mounting, including removable insulation pad, from 0,6 to 3,0 kW for mid-temperature and from 4,8 to 2,4 kW in low-temperature.
- SeriesMCV-C / BCV-C: Monoblock centrifugal version with condensation unit features a centrifugal fan for a ducted outlet of condenser’s hot air, from 0,8 to 3,0 kW in mid-temperature and from 4,9 to 2,4 kW in low-temperature.
- Tropicalized design for high ambient temperature up to 45 ºC
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Hot gas defrosting with evaporator temperature control
- Low refrigerant load, less than 2.5 kg
- R-404A or R-134A minimum refrigerant load, below 2,5 kg.
- Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
- High and low pressure switches.
- Thermostatic expansion valve, (except for MCV models below 1,5 CV featuring capillary expansion).
- Magnetothermic protection.
- Hot gaz defrosting.
- Stainless steel drain tray.
- Condensed water evaporation.
- Cold room light and door microswitch cable.
- Door heater cable (only available for BCV models).
- Removable trough-wall insulation pad included.
- Multifunctional electronic control.
- Change to 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
- Thermostatic expansion valve (up to 2026).
- Door micro-switch.