Cubic-type evaporating units INTARCON are designed to cover a wide range of cooling power in the most usual constructions.
These units are fully equipped with thermostatic expansion and solenoid valves (optionally with electronic expansion valve), as well as aspiration siphon and electronic control. These units, previously tested and featuring a new design, can be customized with different fin spacing.
To avoid ice making and to collect surface condensation, these units comprise an insulated double tray. Electrical heaters in the tray as well as imbricated in coil (inside a tube to protect them).
- KC series: cubic-type evaporating units for refrigeration at medium and low temperature, with 4 or 6 mm fin spacing, and cooling power from 4,5 to 26,2 kW in medium temperature, and 2,3 to 11,3 kW in low temperature.
- Refrigerant R-404A / R-507A
- Solenoid valve in liquid line and thermostatic expansion valve, factory adjusted, inbuilt on the unit.
- High efficiency coils, built in copper pipes and aluminum fins, with 4 or 6 mm fin spacing.
- Stainless steel folding drain tray, with double tray with isolation between trays.
- Defrosting by air, and optionally heaters in drain tray and imbricated in coil.
- Flexible drain pipe heater.
- High-flow axial motor-fans.
- Ready-to-solder cooling connections, with inbuilt suction trap.
- Electronic controller with relays for fan, solenoid valve coil and electrical heaters, and temperature probes.
- Electrical heater defrosting.
- Electronic fan.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Anti-corrosion coil coating.
- Humidification kit.
- Dehumidification and heater kit.
- ATEX fan.
- Textile ducts for air distribution.
- Long range air streamer.